hake

Anti-Ransomware Beta automatic updates?

I have read in the comments on this subject in Wilders Security forum on Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware that automatic updates will now occur with version 0.9 of the Beta.  I just wondered if this is could be confirmed.

Regarding the actual effectiveness of Anti-Ransomware Beta, I can only say that it behaves well.  I have yet to experience any sign of ransomware activity and I guess that detection by Anti-Ransomware Beta would produce a visible response by it to the malware.

Edited by hake

Greetings,

Yes, please refer to the information in this post:

[2] Using an older version? - Please note that if you did NOT receive an upgrade prompt from within an earlier beta version, you must first uninstall any earlier BETA versions prior to installing BETA 8.

We have now enabled automatic upgrades for Beta 9, but they will take a while to get out to the entire population. If in doubt, you're always safe to do a full uninstall / reinstall.

Thank you exile360.