Does it work on Windows Vista ?

Freckles

Greetings,

I'm not sure if it does or not, but I am certain they aren't testing it since Vista is no longer officially supported by Malwarebytes and of course Google stopped supporting it sometime ago as announced here.

If it will install and work there should be no issue running it alongside Disconnect and uBlock Origin.  I use it with both of those extensions (along with several others) and it works just fine.

That is strange.  Please uninstalling the browser extension then clearing your history/browser cache then restart the system and see if you are then able to install it without being prompted or not.  As I understand it, it is only supposed to display the prompt for an email address once, then not to try again if being installed on the same browser/system.

I uninstalled it

Then used CCleaner to clean out all the cookies

And restarted the system

Re installed it

When you click it the pop up where you put in the email comes up

I put in the email

Click the button and it just sits there

Then you try clicking it again and it wants the email again

I have also enabled and disabled it several times - and it does the same thing - wants the email

OK, please do the following.  I want to take a look and see if maybe I can spot anything that might be interfering with the add-on to prevent it from working and hopefully we can get it to work for you:

1. Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  3. Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply

Thanks

It looks like the tool didn't run to completion.  Some of the files are missing from the ZIP folder you uploaded.  If you would, please try running the tool one more time and hopefully it will be able to finish this time (it's possible that something is blocking it such as ZoneAlarm which I noticed on your system).  In fact, you could try disabling ZoneAlarm temporarily to see if that makes any difference installing Malwarebytes Browser Guard.  If it doesn't, then please try running the Malwarebytes Support Tool again and hopefully it will be able to create a complete set of logs this time.

Thanks