Jump to content

Dog owner dies after being LICKED by his pet


sman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dog owner dies after being LICKED by his pet: Healthy 63-year-old caught deadly infection from his animal's saliva

"https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7714499/Dog-owner-63-dies-horrific-death-LICK-pet.html"

The man developed blisters all over his body
He suffered from multiple organ failure, pneumonia and gangrene in his limbs
Bacteria in his dog's saliva triggered sepsis and his health rapidly deteriorated
Normally it's people with weak immune systems so badly affected, doctors said 

The man developed blisters across his entire head and body and got an infection which caused blood to clot deep inside his body and trigger rotting of the skin (Pictured: The patient still alive a few days after being admitted to hospital)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.