Attention all House fans!

mountaintree16

Don't forget that tonight is the season premiere of the new season of House! Season 6. I am not sure what time it starts, probably 7 pm Central, United States time. I do know that it is two hours long, though.

Happy "Housing" I know I'll be trying my best to watch it tonight :)

Ohh yeah, I forgot that football was on at the same time :)

Well, if you get the USA channel, they usually have reruns of the new episodes a few weeks later :)

@ swagger

Awesome, I'm glad it was a good game :) I remember Peyton last year in the Superbowl, I think it was. If I recall correctly he was pretty great then too.

Yay! It's definitely worth it. It was a great episode. :)

@ swagger,

which team is a couple seasons behind?

and I'm guessing that your team is the Colts? And is Peyton with the Colts?

I'm sorry, I don't really know much about sports or follow them, but I do find them interesting.

@ Exile

Thanks :) I should have known/remembered that... I did watch some of the Superbowl this year, haha :) Quite a game! And, it gave me an excuse to eat a whole bag of Lay's Sour Cream & Onion :) yum! lol

@ Mystery

Well that's just not cool :) Have you ever used Amazon? I don't know if they ship to the UK but Season 5 is available for purchase on Amazon if you are able to. That's where I bought all five our our House seasons :)

Is Freeview a UK channel or is it a cable provider? I've never heard of it.

@ Mystery

Thanks for the link :) I'll check it out later on.

Well, what a very nice Christmas present :) I'm glad you're planning on getting season 5 at some point. Very gripping and interesting, I must say in some ways.

@ swagger,

which team is a couple seasons behind?

and I'm guessing that your team is the Colts? And is Peyton with the Colts?

I'm sorry, I don't really know much about sports or follow them, but I do find them interesting.

Yeah the Colts played in and won the Superbowl in 2007 if I'm not mistaken followed by his younger brother Eli Manning in 2008 with the Giants. I am not a Colts fan but I like Peyton Manning as a QB. Very cerebral and can make all of the throws a QB needs to make. I am a 49ers (San Francisco) and Panthers (Carolina since I live in South Carolina) fan.