Unable to install through Management Console

I am trying to deploy Malwarebytes AntiRansomware via the management console. We are running MWB Endpoint Security console and managed client version is 1.9.0.3671. The client machines already have business anti malware (1.80.2.1012) and anti exploit (1.13.2.117) running on them. When I try to add antiransomware remotely from the console the install fails and it stops the MEE service. 

The icon is showing for machines on which I installed Antiransomware when previously testing the program - these machines had it pushed from the management console when MBAM and MBAE were installed. We have no problem installing antiransomware remotely as long as it is with the initial push of malwarebytes antimalware and exploit prevention - just when we try to push it by itself 

I picked a machine out of the group and tried the full install as you suggested. The outcome was the same. I have access to this machine so I checked out the Windows event logs and there is nothing there that I can see that would give a clue as to why this is failing.

I created a fresh installation package with everything selected and tried a manual install. The first window to pop up was this one:

image.png.6cd4828e12844abcf7aeee355e0b7c5d.png

I chose the "Remove" option. After the Managed Client was removed I ran the install again and it said it completed successfully. But then I got this message 

image.png.0713647c198c671ea8e7afeec21f33fa.png

I rebooted the PC and anti-exploit was able to start-up without the licensing warning, but I noticed that MBAM was missing. I attempted to install antimalware from the control console and the installation failed. I then uninstalled from the control console, rebooted and was able to successfully install from the console after the reboot.