madinworld

BLOCKED

Hello. I’ve written many times already, each time you remove the lock from androidisk.com and after a short time interval the lock is restored again. Thank.

Site has been whitelisted.

6 hours ago, gonzo said:

Site has been whitelisted.

the site continues to be blocked by the extension for chrome, can you tell me what is the reason?

I see back on 10/22 the site was whitelisted for the main Malwarebytes Premium product.  Unfortunately there was an underlying block from other data sources we reference causing the recent Reputation block.  A whitelist entry was added for that yesterday, so it should work now though it appears your page is currently unavailable as it's returning a 404.  There is a small issue with the BG whitelist process that will be resolved in v2.1.3 releasing later today or tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, gatortail said:

I see back on 10/22 the site was whitelisted for the main Malwarebytes Premium product.  Unfortunately there was an underlying block from other data sources we reference causing the recent Reputation block.  A whitelist entry was added for that yesterday, so it should work now though it appears your page is currently unavailable as it's returning a 404.  There is a small issue with the BG whitelist process that will be resolved in v2.1.3 releasing later today or tomorrow. 

files.top-androids.net there is such a problem here

That is the result of the issue I referred to being addressed in v2.1.3.  In the meantime if you leave your browser session open for an hour it should ultimately catch up on the detection definitions.