Jay-Dee

Extension Blocking TLD

I'm working on couple top level domains on Blogger. The domains are registered on Google. MB extension blocks some of them. How should I set it up, so they don't cause these errors?

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------

Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD)
Website blocked: www.xxxxxxx.info

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain scam activity.
We strongly recommend you do not continue.
 I want to continue to this site anyway 
 Do not block this site again for scam
What is a suspicious top level domain (TLD)?
Possible suspicious activity encompasses a variety of behaviors that are commonly attributed to technical support scams, cryptojacking, browser hijacking, and other types of harmful, risky, and potentially unwanted objects.
Learn even more...

Hello @Jay-Dee

You need to submit them as a False Positive. I'm assuming you're talking about Malwarebytes Browser Guard and they can be reported there.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/252-malwarebytes-browser-guard/

Unfortunately the .info as well as many other gTLD sites are very well known for being used for sites designed to phish or attack user computers and are thus all blocked without a report as a FP

If you want to list each one then I can have the team review to have them checked and removed

Thanks

Ron