I have a big problem. After installation of FIREFOX 70.0.1 the browser not works. All the time i get the error message "Firefox two times run and must stop". But its impossile. I must deinstall the FIREFOX and stop MALWAREBYTES. Then I can install FIREFOX and its works. 
But if i Start the MALWAREBYTE the problem is the same. And after the first error message of FIREFOX I must deinstall Firefox. No chance.

The problem is with the V3 and the top actuell version V4.x. With both version the same problem. 

What shall I do?

Rainer

One remark, it looks that the "Profiles" get a "Readonly" marker and I cant remove it. If i change status to R/W, this is possible. But after reopen, its again on READONLY. Maybe this could help to find the error.

Rainer

Updated to FF v70.0.1 last week & had no issues w/ MBAM v3.x. Updated MBAM to v4.x today & still no issues.

Sounds like FF can't save profile updates on close (read-only), so the process gets 'stuck' & is still active when you restart FF. Does MBAM protect FF profiles in a manner I've never noticed?  If not, I'd think just fixing the profile permissions SHOULD resolve the issue.

Note - THE OP's issue sounds very much the current issue with the latest kaspersky patch for Kaspersky V20. (patch e). If you are running Kaspersky, try disabling Ransomware protection in MB. Afterwards, you will need to log out of your user account, then use the "Restart" option from your login screen to reboot. Then try FF again.