Thanks, the log looks good. Please go ahead and run FRST one more time and make sure to include the Additions.txt log and attach both new logs

Great, thanks again. One more fix to remove a couple possibly left over items.

Please download the attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop.
NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST or FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system.

Run FRST or FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.
If the tool needs a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please attach or post it to your next reply.

Note: If the tool warned you about an outdated version please download and run the updated version.

fixlist.txt

Ron

ok, will it be tomorrow ... once installed, activate the premium version or try before analyzing with the free version?

Just see if it will scan as is. Doesn't need to be activated to test scanning. It will need be activated though to test Protection Modules.

Hi.  I have bad news ... the analyzes do not end. After installation, try to update the package to the latest version. I needed several attempts because the download window closed again and again. In the end I restarted and it could be updated. But the analyzes were  they stop in different phases. What I have left is to check with the active shields if it slows down, although for now it seems to work ... we'll see.  how curiosity to install it again automatically activates the premium version ... try it well and tell you...

Not sure why the connection would be an issue during an update but assuming all is good, go ahead and restart the computer again when ready and go ahead and activate if not done so already. Then let me know how things are working please.

Automatic registration may see the hardware token and verify it's the same and then activate.

Thank you

Ron

Hello

In short, everything stays the same.. or worse.

Install well, try to check for updates to go to the package 1.0.718...la download window was closed..... I gave him several times and he stayed in "installing". Restart the pc and at the end of the update. The premium version is automatically activated, although I don't think that should have happened, having used the cleaning tool. at least in the other reinstallations it didn't happen...

Try to scan multiple times and nothing, it stops at scanning files or scanning memory, and never finishes. When you get to analyze files, it jumps to a high number,200000 approx. in a moment and stays there.

The pc seemed to respond well, with the shields active. Restart the pc and go back to the same thing, the system does not open programs or very slowly and the Malwarebytes itself does not open.

Another point is that if I give you to check for updates, you tell me that you can not because there is already a search in progress.

And if I give it to come out from the clock icon, when it reopens, it comes out what you can't connect to the service,,,this already happens to me from the beginning, and just restarting the pc solves it,

Also if I deactivate a shield, it notifies me the program only if the pc reingoes,,,,this also happens to me before.

This is the detailed summary, and I hope it's worth something.

If you need some data or something else, you tell me, but something fails in the program and in this pc, because in the other it goes well, and I do not understand it... only one in Home and one in Windows 10 Pro...

I can reinstall Mcafee now?.. For now use Mbam with antimalware protection disabled

Best regards

The thing you're looking for updates, after several minutes, already let me search manually

Okay, can you uninstall the MB4 and install MB3 and let me know if the older version works okay or not. There is obviously something odd going on with your system but it would take a lot more time and debugging to determine what.

You can get the 3.x version from the following link. I would rather not install McAfee just yet. You have Windows 10 with Defender which aside from a few bells and whistles is probably close to the same protection level

https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb3-windows-legacy

I don't know what internals have changed. I am curious though if this machine is still able to run 3.x without an issue. I don't have the exact numbers but there have to be well over a 100K machines that have updated by now and we do see a few issues but so far I've not seen any that simply refuse to run at all like you describe. I'd have to check with our QA team to see if they're seeing anything like this or not yet.

version 3 installed correctly.  analysis work perfectly and the whole PC in general as always, without any problem

Okay, let me know if you want to continue using version 3.x for now or if you want to spend time running some other logs and analysis to see if we can determine what is causing the issue or not. This could potentially take a few days of back and forth work.

Thank you again

Ron

It has been updated to version 4 from the program itself.  I have the protection of malwares deactivated at the moment. Perhaps the least important thing for now is not being able to perform complete analyzes, because yes my PC has no intentions I have enough knowledge to say so, but logically I would like it to work completely.  So if you can think of anything else I would be grateful, in case you want to wait for a new version or an update of version 4 we could also wait.

Exactly the same .... From my experience and knowledge, I think the problem is mbam, and not my pc clearly ... now yes, it seems somewhat complex ... I have started again normally

One question, how can you edit an answer if necessary?

Please go ahead and turn off the debug logging now. I will submit and see if I can get one of the QA people to check on your logs tomorrow.