installed on two PCs since version 3. On one it works correctly but the other fails to finish any kind of analysis.  Perform a clean installation and the problem continues. The two pcs have Windows 10 and same programs and settings

Thanks

You're getting some type of time-out going on. Can you try fully disabling McAfee and then quit and relaunch Malwarebytes and see if it will scan with McAfee fully disabled

Hello

Disabling Macfee is no change. On the other pc I have mcafee the same, with exclusions cast.
In fact, on this pc, it has slowed down excessively and only disabling malwarebytes antimalware protection seems to make everything work again.

I have been using my hands up and it has been many years and I have always had excursions on both products. On the other PC it works perfectly even on the same version 3 installation. I used Fabar by downloading it and it worked perfectly.  I attach the logs

I have been using malwarebytes for many years now and I have always had exclusions on both products. On the other PC it works perfectly even on the same version 3 installation used by Fabar by downloading it and it worked perfectly.  I attach the logs

testing on the PC that seemed to be, well suffers the same slowdowns for everything.  trying to disable malware protection, it seems to work ... I'm still testing

reinstalled Malwarebytes again on a pc and I have enabled all the protections and it seems that the pc responds better, but the analysis still does not work.

In a first attempt he stopped at analyzing memory and in a second and successive, in looking for updates and there not continuous, as previously

Yes, FRST did run correctly this time, but not from your original post.

Okay, since both computers are having an issue let's choose one of them and stick with that one for now. Let me have you temporarily fully uninstall McAfee from that computer. Go into Control Panel, Programs, Add/Remove and uninstall McAfee and reboot.

Then run their removal tool and reboot one more time.
http://download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/cust_support_patches/MCPR.exe

Then, use our support tool to do a clean removal and reinstall of our program
https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-2674

Then reboot the computer at least one more time just to make sure all is okay and try to run a scan with Malwarebytes now and let me know the results

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated info

In on the other PC, the analyzes work from the first moment, I have reactivated the protections all and for now it seems to work correctly....

As soon as I can, I will try what is recommended on the other PC and comment

Hello

Tests so far.

On a pc, laptop Asus, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, with Mcafee, and Malwarebytes 4 updated from version 3, scans worked, and although it seemed like there was some slowdown, a later reboot and everything seems to work fine for now.

Other pc, desktop, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Mcafee.. Malwarebytes installed from version 3, then clean installation twice, same result... the scans don't work, the programs take time to open, and the Malwarebytes itself can barely open its interface, but nevertheless the system works well, that is, windows open, work with folders and open settings, start etc, works well,,just seems to affect installed programs. With malware protection turned off everything works fine, except that they stay on check for updates and there they don't go

From what I have been able to verify, it seems that the problem is not in McAfee.  In fact, talking with other partners of forumspyware, it seems that the program in certain pcs is giving problems. On this PC with malware protection disabled everything works perfectly, even the program's interface opens quickly.

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Detalles del registro-
Fecha del análisis: 6/11/19
Hora del análisis: 18:31
Archivo de registro: 36a31a64-00bb-11ea-b6bc-6cf04976c26a.json

-Información del software-
Versión: 4.0.4.49
Versión de los componentes: 1.0.718
Versión del paquete de actualización: 1.0.14598
Licencia: Premium

-Información del sistema-
SO: Windows 10 (Build 18362.449)
CPU: x64
Sistema de archivos: NTFS
Usuario: MIGUEL-PC\Miguel

-Resumen del análisis-
Tipo de análisis: Análisis de amenazas
Análisis iniciado por:: Manual
Resultado: Completado
Objetos analizados: 424928
Amenazas detectadas: 0
Amenazas en cuarentena: 0
Tiempo transcurrido: 16 min, 45 seg

-Opciones de análisis-
Memoria: Activado
Inicio: Activado
Sistema de archivos: Activado
Archivo: Activado
Rootkits: Activado
Heurística: Activado
PUP: Detectar
PUM: Detectar

-Detalles del análisis-
Proceso: 0
(No hay elementos maliciosos detectados)

Módulo: 0

Clave del registro: 0

Valor del registro: 0

Datos del registro: 0

Secuencia de datos: 0

Carpeta: 0

Archivo: 0

Sector físico: 0

WMI: 0

(end)

Hello

Looks like I've got some good news for now. Today looking manually for updates, I downloaded the package 1.0.718.On the pc that malfunctioned, late, as it was downloaded but not installed well, but on the third I asked to restart Mbam and installed.
Try to do a new analysis and this one stopped this time scanning files. Turn on malware protection and I saw that the pc was not slowing down this time.

Restart the System and try to scan again, and this time I finish without problem as you can see in the report. It also looks like the pc works well with all active shields.

I'm going to try it right, and I'll stop by, hoping that now all this ok.

Just a curiosity,because this topic was moved to malware queries, if my pc is not infected and it is a problem of program operation?

Greetings and thanks

It was moved so that other users would not step in with their own ideas. Though well meaning, often times certain issues don't need shotgun approaches to a fix.

Unfortunately we don't have time or manpower to perform forensic analysis of why/when/what, etc. to determine why it did not originally work. If you're satisfied the program is now working as it should then we'll just chock it up to some unknown fluke.

Please let me know.

Thanks

I'll try your pc for 24 or 48 hours and let you know how everything works

Thank you

Well, my joy in a well, as we say here.

I went back to the pc in question, and was totally slowed down,,,programs do not open, etc., except the system, which opens windows and others, but programs, including Malwarebytes itself, can hardly be opened the same. Disabled malware protection, the system flies again

Thank you

It really only takes about 10 minutes to fully remove McAfee and Malwarebytes and test again as I said. It is much faster than spending a week going back and forth doing logs after logs

I've done everything. and the problem persists.

It does not perform scans again, and programs, including the malwarebytes itself, slowed down to the fullest. Mabm can't open, it takes a lot and it's hard to turn your protections on or off..... with antimalware shield disabled all ok

Please use our Malwarebytes Support Tool to uninstall Malwarebytes, but for now please do not reinstall.

Then after the reboot please run the following which will check some OS file integrity as well as clean up temp files and run a disk check

Please download the attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop.
NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST or FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system.

Run FRST or FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.
If the tool needs a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please attach or post it to your next reply.

Note: If the tool warned you about an outdated version please download and run the updated version.

fixlist.txt

Thanks

Ron