DonnaRaagas

is IMazing a safe app?

I want to transfer notes and all other data that I can from my iPhone to my PC without using iCloud.  I don't have iCloud enabled, even though I have in the past, and now, despite transferring pictures and disabling apps, I hardly have any memory on my phone.  I read about iMazing/iMazing mini.  Does anyone know--can this app be trusted?

Although I have never used it myself, I've heard nothing but good things about it from many users that I work with and they Company has been around since 2008, based in Switzerland, a country known for their integrity.

Also, I've never seen them mentioned as being untrustworthy in any security related discussions.

Obviously, I cannot comment on whether or not it will perfectly accomplish what you are attempting. Most of the users I know use it to manage applications on their iDevices more easily than what iTunes (now Finder) is able to for them

I use it, and yes, it's good and safe. Obviously be sure that you download it directly from the author's site.