happy.luckyparkclub.com

I'm getting a popup in safari with happy.luckyparkclub.com in the address bar. It claims to be a "Customer Reward Program" offering a chance to win either a new phone or various gift cards if I'll answer nine questions. Its represented as being from Spectrum ( Spectrum is my internet provider. I called them and was told this is not from them ). When this appears I close the browser. Its been going on for about a week and happens several times a day.  I also have firefox downloaded and don't have any problems with it. In safari when this popup appears, I close the browser then immediately open safari again, then clear the history, then go to Preferences>Privacy>Manage Website Data. I "Remove All" website data. This seemed to help for awhile but the problem is getting worse. Yesterday the popup represented as being from Visa.  Help!!!

What kind of adblocking extension are you using with Safari? That’s likely what it will take to prevent popups cause by Malvertising on the sites you are visiting.

And while you check your extensions, are there any there that you don’t recall installing? 

Edited by alvarnell