is my licence seller legit

I received an email from 2checkout who attempted to renew my license automatically.

The copy of malwarebytes came with my new laptop purchased Cork, Ireland Harvey Normans, a year ago.

I purchased the premium licence which I intended to renew manually every year, if it is a legit licence and a legit authorised dealer.

They attempted to withdraw the full renewal cost from the original creditcard I used which has subsequently been updated .

I don't wish to marry anybody or enter a lifetime of expensive withdrawals from my account. 

Can anybody help, please?

I feel like deleting it permanently now.

• Root Admin

Hello @kittythehare and :welcome:

I would suggest you contact our Support Team as we do not have access to license or selling issues here on the forums as it often contains private information.

Contact Malwarebytes Support
https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us

Once you have created your support ticket you can post that number and I'll check and see if I can get someone to assist you

Thank you

Ron

Thanks for trying to help me

this is where your link brought me.. copypaste

Welcome to Malwarebytes Support

Our Malwarebytes Support site is open to all users. No login is required to browse and view the content.

no available chat people... It's a most confusing site..

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Removed invalid links

Since your purchase was with 2Checkout, you should be able to cancel auto-renewal without contacting Support.  Simply create an account at My.Malwarebytes.com using the same email address you used for your original purchase (instructions on how to do so can be found in this support article), then use the option to cancel auto-renewal which should be available once you've successfully logged in.  You can find more details on how to do so in this support article.