Trojan Downloader-bvu

jdh5484

I'm not sure I'm in the right place but I will give it a shot. I have malwarebytes and just went through getting rid of Vundo.

However, now Mcaffee is picking up Downloader-bvu trojan, suppossedly quarantining and removing two files : c:\windows\system32\ difufiwo.dll and teyitera.dll. But it says to rescan at reboot. I reboot, it finds the files again, and tells me the same thing!

Any suggestions?

I'm not sure I'm in the right place but I will give it a shot. I have malwarebytes and just went through getting rid of Vundo.

However, now Mcaffee is picking up Downloader-bvu trojan, suppossedly quarantining and removing two files : c:\windows\system32\ difufiwo.dll and teyitera.dll. But it says to rescan at reboot. I reboot, it finds the files again, and tells me the same thing!

Any suggestions?

It's fixed...nevermind!

Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem re Downloader-BVU. And McAfee said that it can't quarantine it. I basically can't do anything on my computer. I can't even connect to the internet.

Help please?