Greetings,

As a business customer you also have access to priority business support and I would recommend reaching out to them directly in order to expedite the process of finding a resolution to this issue.  To do so, please fill out the form on the bottom of this page in order to work with them directly via email, and I would also recommend gathering diagnostic logs as documented in this support article in case they are needed.  You may post them here if you wish, however I do not know precisely what information they contain and would not want to jeopardize any private or proprietary data from your organization so I'd suggest either submitting them via the support ticket system linked above, or retain them for now and await a member of the staff to respond to this topic to let you know what the next steps are for troubleshooting.

Thanks

1 hour ago, exile360 said:

Greetings,

As a business customer you also have access to priority business support and I would recommend reaching out to them directly in order to expedite the process of finding a resolution to this issue.  To do so, please fill out the form on the bottom of this page in order to work with them directly via email, and I would also recommend gathering diagnostic logs as documented in this support article in case they are needed.  You may post them here if you wish, however I do not know precisely what information they contain and would not want to jeopardize any private or proprietary data from your organization so I'd suggest either submitting them via the support ticket system linked above, or retain them for now and await a member of the staff to respond to this topic to let you know what the next steps are for troubleshooting.

Thanks

ok thanks