Jump to content
madinworld

BLOCKED

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Zynthesist said:

Hello,

Can you post your protection log showing this block? 

Thanks.

Sorry, as I understand it, this is a false positive extension for chrome. Since it just blocks, and since everything is in order. Thank.

Share this post


Link to post

play-apk.net is accessible in Firefox and Chrome with Browser Guard enabled.  There is no evidence it has been whitelisted.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, gonzo said:

play-apk.net is accessible in Firefox and Chrome with Browser Guard enabled.  There is no evidence it has been whitelisted.

I did not understand your last words.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, gonzo said:

play-apk.net is accessible in Firefox and Chrome with Browser Guard enabled.  There is no evidence it has been whitelisted.

 

2019-10-22_13h55_22.png

Share this post


Link to post

I don't see it as blocked, but I can't contradict what you are seeing.  Here is what I see in Chrome. It is the same in Firefox.

play-apk.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I don't see it as blocked, but I can't contradict what you are seeing.  Here is what I see in Chrome. It is the same in Firefox.

play-apk.png

There’s no lock in me right now like you, but sometimes it appears, I close the page and open it again and everything is normal. Is this a system bug or why is this happening?

Share this post


Link to post

I had a few people look at this thread.  They questioned whether you are receiving updates.  This site was blocked by Malwarebytes until September 25.  After that date, it should have been accessible.  You said you are also seeing it work or not work.  I have two possible solutions for you.  You can do one, the other, or both.

1. Clear cache in your browser. That can give you spotty results such as you are seeing.

2. Uninstall and reinstall Browser Guard.  If there is an issue that prevents updating, that would fix that.

Please let us know what the results are.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, gonzo said:

I had a few people look at this thread.  They questioned whether you are receiving updates.  This site was blocked by Malwarebytes until September 25.  After that date, it should have been accessible.  You said you are also seeing it work or not work.  I have two possible solutions for you.  You can do one, the other, or both.

1. Clear cache in your browser. That can give you spotty results such as you are seeing.

2. Uninstall and reinstall Browser Guard.  If there is an issue that prevents updating, that would fix that.

Please let us know what the results are.

I just noticed again that the site is blocking

Share this post


Link to post

It was blocked for me in Chrome, but not in Firefox.  I am getting a lot of weird results going between browsers and browser versions.  Several websites that were accessible on the last version of both main browsers were not in the new versions.  I don't know where the issue is, but its an observation.  I just added a whitelist entry for that site.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

It was blocked for me in Chrome, but not in Firefox.  I am getting a lot of weird results going between browsers and browser versions.  Several websites that were accessible on the last version of both main browsers were not in the new versions.  I don't know where the issue is, but its an observation.  I just added a whitelist entry for that site.

ok, thanks)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.