madinworld

BLOCKED

8 minutes ago, Zynthesist said:

Hello,

Can you post your protection log showing this block? 

Thanks.

Sorry, as I understand it, this is a false positive extension for chrome. Since it just blocks, and since everything is in order. Thank.

play-apk.net is accessible in Firefox and Chrome with Browser Guard enabled.  There is no evidence it has been whitelisted.

9 minutes ago, gonzo said:

play-apk.net is accessible in Firefox and Chrome with Browser Guard enabled.  There is no evidence it has been whitelisted.

I did not understand your last words.

10 minutes ago, gonzo said:

2019-10-22_13h55_22.png

I don't see it as blocked, but I can't contradict what you are seeing.  Here is what I see in Chrome. It is the same in Firefox.

play-apk.png

2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I don't see it as blocked, but I can't contradict what you are seeing.  Here is what I see in Chrome. It is the same in Firefox.

play-apk.png

There’s no lock in me right now like you, but sometimes it appears, I close the page and open it again and everything is normal. Is this a system bug or why is this happening?

I had a few people look at this thread.  They questioned whether you are receiving updates.  This site was blocked by Malwarebytes until September 25.  After that date, it should have been accessible.  You said you are also seeing it work or not work.  I have two possible solutions for you.  You can do one, the other, or both.

1. Clear cache in your browser. That can give you spotty results such as you are seeing.

2. Uninstall and reinstall Browser Guard.  If there is an issue that prevents updating, that would fix that.

Please let us know what the results are.

13 hours ago, gonzo said:

I had a few people look at this thread.  They questioned whether you are receiving updates.  This site was blocked by Malwarebytes until September 25.  After that date, it should have been accessible.  You said you are also seeing it work or not work.  I have two possible solutions for you.  You can do one, the other, or both.

1. Clear cache in your browser. That can give you spotty results such as you are seeing.

2. Uninstall and reinstall Browser Guard.  If there is an issue that prevents updating, that would fix that.

Please let us know what the results are.

I just noticed again that the site is blocking

It was blocked for me in Chrome, but not in Firefox.  I am getting a lot of weird results going between browsers and browser versions.  Several websites that were accessible on the last version of both main browsers were not in the new versions.  I don't know where the issue is, but its an observation.  I just added a whitelist entry for that site.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

It was blocked for me in Chrome, but not in Firefox.  I am getting a lot of weird results going between browsers and browser versions.  Several websites that were accessible on the last version of both main browsers were not in the new versions.  I don't know where the issue is, but its an observation.  I just added a whitelist entry for that site.

ok, thanks)