Can't get Support, Windows.

I have sent five emails to support and received one response.  I've narrowed my search to one ticket, 2736047.  I read a support topic that said to email support if I had mistakenly reinstalled my operating system without deactivating Malwarebytes.  Actually, I did this on  each computer.  I got a virus/ransomware and will not proceed without the best software, Malwarebytes.  My emails started on October 12th.  There has been no reply and there is no one to chat with. 

Please help me, I'm waiting,

Joshua Eirman

Hi Joshua.     :welcome:

You made mention 

I got a virus/ransomware

What is that ?   Where do you see it ?  What do you see ?   and how ?

I can help you on a infection issue.   I can help and guide you on that.   As to any license issue, you will need to stick with Support.

(  multiple tickets only just make more work for everybody.)   The 12th was a weekend day, when the staffing is very much reduced.

You should have got a automated first reply-message to each of those tickets.

IF there is a suspicion of infection, lets do what follows.

I would like to get  additional & detail   information from this machine in order to have the proper detail to help you forward.
 NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

Download Malwarebytes Support Tool

Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file
    Double-click mb-support- 1.5.1.681.exe to run the report
        You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.

Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
    You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!"

Do NOT use the button “Start repair” !
    Click the Advanced tab on the left column

Click the Gather Logs button

A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer

Upon completion, click a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK
    Please attach the ZIP file in your next reply.

Thank you.

Edited by Maurice Naggar

• Root Admin

Hello @JoshuaE the following is what I show for your license information. @Maurice Naggar can assist you if you're having any type of installation, configuration, or infection issues. Please follow his advice.

You're licensing looks good. I show you as having purchased 2 seats and they're valid.

Activated on October 10, 2019
Expires on October 12, 2020

Please make sure you've setup your license information in My Account.

Find my premium license key
https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1264

Create your My Account profile
https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1036

Once setup is complete, you are logged into My Account, where you can:

manage your subscriptions
    view your order history
    retrieve your license keys
    deactivate your licenses
    download the latest Malwarebytes software
    update your billing information

Your My Account profile only shows purchases registered to your login email.  You must set up a new My Account login for each email address you have registered with Malwarebytes.

My Account Login Page
https://my.malwarebytes.com/

Contact Malwarebytes Support
https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us

If you do need additional help please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you

Ron