RTProtectionDaemon Memory Usage

Hi all,

I've noticed that the RTProtectionDaemon is using more memory than anything else on my system. It's not causing any issues as all, but thought I should report it just in case there is a memory leak. This screen shot was taken after 4 days uptime. Thanks!3165052_ScreenShot2019-10-20at3_54_00PM.thumb.png.618237b2b2af686a0fe00216a3de13f8.png

As long as the “Memory Pressure” graph stays green, memory usage is never an issue. Only if. It turns red does it become any kind of concern.

Not at my computer at the moment, so not certain whether that’s normal or not, but thanks for reporting so the staff and I can take a look at it.

• Staff

Please make sure that you're running the current version of the software. There was a memory issue in a previous version, but that was fixed some time ago.

If you open the Malwarebytes app and choose Check For Updates from the Malwarebytes menu, that will let you know if an update is available.