Something redirects me to different pages and malwarebytes it detects nothi

Hello.

Something redirects me to certain sites or facebook / instagram profiles on my phone.I have Premium malwarebytes and it does not detect any virus when I scan my phone

What can i do?I already scan my phone with Kaspersky Total Security and Malwarebytes Premium and this 2 tools don.t find nothing what can spy or redirect me.What should i do?

The redirects are probably on the server of whatever site it is that you are trying to reach and getting redirected from.

They are not emanating from your phone so whatever you scan with won't find any malware on your phone.

All you can do is contact the owner of the site that you are trying to reach and making them aware of the problem so that they can fix it at their end.

I had similar recently and found a 'contact us' for the site involved. Once I reported the problem they fixed it within an hour.

Hello nukecad. I already press Unsubscribe on website but don.t work.The redirect come from bit.ly linkexamples:

https://scontent-dus1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/s2048x2048/72565218_1014711225539737_5483165424298229760_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQkcNGoi1yssf9eRETh9u_gaFE7eXFnlDItMTLSGNhL_vkZJYXlwl2bbOusaP5IMg7FuHX_bRwZk1Iy50GjT1uXN&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.xx&oh=fa89548ed338c17284751a94dbbb6403&oe=5E30EF6A

ideapuls.com and techofires.com This are just 2 website what redirect.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Removed live hyperlink

The ideaplus. is a total fake : Many such silly adverts :                                                              So I assume the other one is similar...

Personally, I would read how to, and post a new topic in the INFECTED Forum Area

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/134941-malwarebytes-for-android-support/
Faake.thumb.JPG.c2fb95deb69623fd74e908ddd5b3e2d2.JPG

Edited by noknojon

4 hours ago, Jimmi said:

The problems is, it.s not just redirect to one website, it also redirect me to 2 3 instagram profiles what game ideaplus.com on profile bio.

Something very serious controls my device I think

https://scontent-dus1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/s2048x2048/72584848_553639952120286_7946878941547986944_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQl2qVxf86nY5HAIi5z-pcZ2m40bBzTvFpxRlOjVQYIJCoIO6_w9uFwjTQmaGa7LGz0lLHZwniXy-EZAU1RsihUq&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.xx&oh=4ed053cad77c0a86ec5ad7599033b4a9&oe=5E3477FC

With few min ago

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Removed live hyperlink

Please follow THESE following directions so that our Experts can help you with your problem.. Be patient as the Experts can get busy at times..

Have questions about Malwarebytes for Android, check out our FAQ here.

If you need help with Malwarebytes for Android, please create a new topic by clicking here and our experts can assist you. Or you can contact our support team here.

Please be sure to include the following information: 

• Phone carrier
  • Phone brand and model (i.e. Samsung Galaxy S8+)
  • Which Android operating system you are running
  • If your phone is rooted
  • If you are running any other security software

We’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.

If you need help removing malware from your phone, please head to our Malware Removal for Mobile forum after you read the advice above and our experts can assist you there.

Thanks in advance for your patience and for your support. 

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected font issue

There are so many fake sites that are listed that you must follow procedures :

Phnom Penh | Facebook

IDEA Plus Communications, Skopje, Macedonia.

Idea Plus Software is a Software Development company based in Jalandhar.

IDEA-plus-communications-skopje

E-ideaplus – Ads in Bangladesh[code]

Have questions about Malwarebytes for Android, check out our FAQ here.

If you need help with Malwarebytes for Android, please create a new topic by clicking here and our experts can assist you. Or you can contact our support team here.

Thank You

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected font issue

• Phone carrier

T-Mobile

• Phone brand and model (i.e. Samsung Galaxy S8+)

Samsung Galaxy S9(SM-G960F)

• Which Android operating system you are running

Last, 9

• If your phone is rooted

No, is not

• If you are running any other security software

Kaspersky Total Security with license

Hi @Jimmi,

These types of ads are browser related. This is caused by the way most browsers handle redirections executed by javascript code.  Most browsers don't do a great job of preventing these redirects, which also cause ad pop-ups.  Advertising affiliates are aware of this, and exploit this weakness.  Even if an advertising affiliate is shut down for using this exploit, they just come back with a different affiliate id and are right back at it.

The best way to block these pop-ups are to try a different browsers, disable javascript, install a browser with ad blocking (like Opera), and/or install Ad-block Plus.

If you encounter these pop-ups again, back out of them using Android's back key. Also, clearing your history and cache will help stop the ads from reoccurring.

Thanks for reaching out,

Nathan

• 2 weeks later...

I have found an ad blocker to be very effective on the computer.  When I pause the blocker for some news and religious sites because they demand it, all manner of ads pop up.  The trick I learned a long time ago is to avoid clicking on the ads. No matter how enticing they may be.  I un-pause the blocker after leaving the site. I don't have any ad block on my phone nor do I have MB on my phone and since it is primarily a phone, I avoid the web with it as much as possible.