Windows Activation gone wrong

Good day guys,
I had someone help me activate windows 10 using  CMD (kms) code. I restarted it. Now I cant open anything. Windows button not Working it is showing class not registered, device is not ready. No application is starting. CMD couldn't run as Administrator.

Kindly help.

• Root Admin

Hello @Pamsnod

The best advice is to backup your personal data to an external drive. Then format the drive and purchase a legal valid license for the product. There is no easy way to know what all files were infected or attacked by this type of exploit software.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/default.aspx

Thank you

2 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Hello @Pamsnod

The best advice is to backup your personal data to an external drive. Then format the drive and purchase a legal valid license for the product. There is no easy way to know what all files were infected or attacked by this type of exploit software.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/default.aspx

Thank you

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. I am still open to more suggestions.

• Root Admin

Even if you remove the files you still would not have a valid license. How would you activate without installing another exploit like this?

If you're unable to afford Windows then there are some very excellent build of Linux out there that are 100% free to install and use.

10 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Even if you remove the files you still would not have a valid license. How would you activate without installing another exploit like this?

If you're unable to afford Windows then there are some very excellent build of Linux out there that are 100% free to install and use.

if I am just able to remove the files, I LL be glad. That's the option I seek. Even if it willl remain inactivated

• Root Admin

There should be an entry in Control Panel, Programs, Add/Remove - uninstall if there.

Then look in your scheduled tasks and there will be one or two entries depending on version.

Then delete the scheduled task folder that should have it's own name that relates to it.