Gt-truth

all of the audio4fun software being blocked

the website itself isn’t blocked by the Malwarebytes Browser Guard version 2.0.1 but it blocking all of the audio4fun downloads links as well and I think it is a False positive .

Hello @AdvancedSetup and your welcome . :cool:

yes I can to grab a screenshot of what is shows . and I haven’t post the links because the block is for an Trojan .

I think in the new release of the Malwarebytes Browser Guard v2 . the full URL for an download is no longer been displayed in the block page as shown in the screen grab .

CpWz_2690.png

The site has actually been blocked due to Trojan file found on the site. The owner would need to contact us after cleaning the system to have the block removed.

It also has some security related settings - the site owner should really investigate fixing these things.

This TLS connection uses obsolete cryptography
Missing security header for XSS Protection.
Missing security header to prevent Content Type sniffing.
Missing Strict-Transport-Security security header.
Leaked PHP version. Your site is displaying your PHP version in the HTTP headers. Please set expose_php = Off.

an a message has been send to the webmaster at the contact page . 

I still Haven’t download anything from their software to my windows 10 . but I was using one of their software on my old windows 7 as well .

Edited by Gt-truth

Hi everyone,

I'm Henry from Audio4fun. Regarding this problem, we would like to inform you guys a few things here:

- We really appreciate the report. And we also want you guys to know that, we hate viruses and trojans too. Therefore, please rest assured that we never store trojan in our software and website.

- The problem arises may be because of the digital signature of some installer files. However, this happened last month and we already fixed the problem. Currently, we already published the new builds and they are all working well.

- Currently, we don't know exactly why the problem still remains, but we contacted Malwarebytes team in order to work together to fix it. There will be a solution soon.

We also deeply apologize for any inconveniences to our users. 

Wish you all the best.

Best regards,

Audio4fun Team.