Suspicious Activity Menu item

Howiedoit

Asked this is another forum post, but begs its own Topic.

Is this new menu item a PAID service? 

These features are available in Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and Response.
Please contact your sales representative or click here to request a representative to contact you.

So I run "Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection", but NOW I need to run out and purchase something else in order to use this new item??

TIA

Greetings,

Until a member of the staff can respond with a definitive answer, you will find an overview of the major features included with Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and Response on this page and you may contrast that with the features listed for Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection on this page and you may also find a brief rundown of features side-by-side for both products on this page.

I hope this helps to clarify things a bit.  Also, if you have any further details on what exactly that menu item contains as far as the features it is offering etc., that may also help me to find further answers for you.

Thanks

• Staff

Hi @Howiedoit,

As @exile360 pointed out, the Suspicious Activity page in the Cloud Console (and the associated policy settings) are features of Endpoint Protection and Response. These features are an upsell to the Endpoint Protection product. We recently made a change to make that page and the policy settings visible so that customers have an idea as to what features they're missing. The Endpoint Protection and Response features require a significant increase in overhead on the back end and thus come at an increased cost. Let me know if you have any further questions!