mshort

How do I cancel my subscription?

Hi everyone,

I just realized that I have a subscription to Malware bytes, and i don't want one. How do I cancel it?  

When ever I try and remove the payment method from my account it says I can't because it's associated with an auto renewal. 

Greetings,

You should find the information in this support article to be helpful, however if you still have trouble then please contact Malwarebytes Support directly by filling out the form on the bottom of this page.

I hope this helps, and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

I was just watching a thread on Emsisoft about auto-renew. On their license page (like my.malwarebytes) there is an option to cancel auto-renew. May want to do the same here.

Malwarebytes already does this for any customers that purchased from 2Checkout.  Unfortunately this is not currently possible for customers who purchased through Cleverbridge.