Malwarebytes browser guard - block

giedmaja

Updates are accomplished separately.

I see nothing on Virus Total that would be a reason to block: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/c632abd0076d1cad2c5733a9c5c1ccc85504b14740c0f9e4af7c9929a2d9be75/detection

Someone from the staff will have to evaluate and whitelist this for you and they may not be in until tomorrow.

Also, currently translation pages for this site (malwarerid.com, malwarerid.se,malwarerid.net, sicherpc.net, malwarerid.com.br, rimozione-malware.com, supprimer-spyware.com, malwarerid.jp, malwarerid.nl) label spyhunter download as "scam" , while it does not report some other downloads as such, so I assume it is specifically for spyhunter. At the moment i think the block is removed from 2-viruses? 

Not really - These links  you have pasted are about Spyhunter build 4, if I am not wrong,  which should not even be distributed for years. Current version is 5 and it was whitelisted with mbam to as far as I know,

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/117d35e05dca9eac2e7786d34e50f544e94b1d87fa3931570b05d90ecfc7a411/detection

And not blocked with MBAM the last time I have tried myself. 

So it is "false positive".

What has that to do with Spyhunter download?  

See, If ALL downloads would be blocked, then sure. But I link to other download pages (Including Malwarebytes, which I mention too) and executables (e.g. Iobit MF, which I have review). And they are unblocked. Havent checked yet with something else. Also, the same link on different sites (e.g. 2-viruses) is not blocked.  

So that has to be some sort exception for Spyhunter I assume, perhaps something else too. 

• Root Admin

If you believe it is a false positive please go ahead and submit them. I don't have or use their product or your page so I don't have or know the details.

If it's our main program blocking a link you can report it here: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/123-website-blocking/

If it's Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocking it then you need to post the exact specific link that is being blocked and we'll review it.

Thank you

Hello, the issue with malwarebytes was fixed before. 

The links are blocked by browser guard 

www.2-viruses.com/SpyHunter-Installer.exe
www.2-viruses.com/downloads/spyhunter2 (when linked from other sites , it is not blocked from 2-viruses as far as i have checked ) 
[domain]/downloads/spyhunter.exe 
where domain in www.malwarerid.se, supprimer-spyware.com, malwarerid.dk, www.malwarerid.net, www.malwarerid.jp www.malwarerid.com, www.malwarerid.com.br, www.sicherpc.net, rimozione-malware.com

All links lead to same executable hosted in one of few places. It is clean by virustotal. 

• Root Admin

I am on your site and the main site is not blocked. The link to Spyhunter is also not blocked for me.

https://www.2-viruses.com/downloads/spyhunter2

I do not see a link for the following so cannot test.

[domain]/downloads/spyhunter.exe

If the link is not available to the public then it makes it difficult to test. Where would I find the link on those sites?

Its the link for translation domains, that I listed above, that i mentioned before - The link structure is the same, the redirect is to same location, but it is blocked. 

Furthermore, even if I link to 

//www.2-viruses.com/downloads/spyhunter2

on site www.sicherpc.net, it is blocked by browser guard for me.