MB Browser Guard weird blocked just happened

Gt-truth

Hi there

its just happened to me when I have to download an software program for my device for use . therefore Malwarebytes  Browser Guard version 2.0.7 have show up a weird blocked on my download folder which it is has not supposed to be to have something to be blocked of the user’s download folder but the blocks things it supposed be with the web-browser only ?

and a wrong blocks text message too here wheres it says the "Website blocked due to a suspicious download" but its not ! the website is not blocked for me here

so why Malwarebytes  Browser Guard have not even to show of the block path on URL itself and thus for a few websites ? and however it is show a weird block on my download file location/path instead of that

Website blocked due to a suspicious download

Download blocked: C:\Users\user\Downloads\.exe
Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain scam activity.
We strongly recommend you do not continue.
I want to continue to this site anyway
Do not block this site again for scam 

it also to displayed much more of the confusing of the "blocking results" by a different labels  / categories names as shown above !

so . things I still not understand it when an software company website is not blocked but an exe file is blocked ? I assume this a false positives ?

Edited by Gt-truth
  • 3 months later...