Malwarebytes 3 won't launch

Greetings,

I just took a look at your logs and my first suggestion would be to try temporarily disabling Comodo then reinstalling Malwarebytes to see if that makes any difference.  Comodo is a pretty aggressive HIPS/firewall so it's quite possible that it blocked one or more tasks that Malwarebytes needed to perform to install/activate properly (such as installing its drivers) so if you haven't tried that yet, it's definitely worth a shot.

If that doesn't help, then I'd suggest running the support tool again and trying the repair function if you haven't already done so as that may be able to get it installed and running properly (your logs show many of Malwarebytes' files and registry entries missing, indicating an incomplete or failed installation which is likely why it can't launch properly).

The last thing I'd suggest if neither of those options work would be to try a clean install.  Instructions on how to do so are below:

1. Run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  3. Click the Clean button, and allow it to restart your system and then reinstall Malwarebytes, either by allowing the tool to do so when it offers to on restart, or by downloading and installing the latest version from here

Please let us know how it goes and if any of the above options works to get the program running for you.

Thanks