Reinstall Malwarebytes 3.0

My NUC computer requires a reinstall/recover of Windows 10 (1903) this action removes all software that did not come with the Original OS.

On reinstalling the Malwarebytes and inserting th Product Key I'm told I have exceeded my installations and have to re purchase the program.

That sounds a bit excessive. 

How may I get the Malwarebytes software reinstalled? I already paid for this software (more than once) and run it on each of my (registered with Malwarebytes) three Windows 10 computers.

Thanks.

Pakeha  09/29/2019

Greetings,

You simply need to deactivate the previous installation in the system so that it is freed up for use on your new Windows installation.  To do so, first begin by signing up at My.Malwarebytes.com if you haven't done so already.  Use the same email address you used when you purchased your license.  Instructions on doing so can be found in this support article.

Once that is done, use the option to deactivate the old installation which should be listed there.  Details on how to do so may be found in this support article and further details on using My.Malwarebytes.com to manage your licenses can be found in this support article.

If that does not resolve the issue, then please contact Malwarebytes Support directly by filling out the form on the bottom of this page and they will assist you further.

I hope this helps, and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks