WIn32kDiag log

fish

hi Guys,

Hope someone can sapre the time to take a look and give me a hand.

Mwarebyte shuts down after 2 sec and then wont run again. Gives an error message of "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

When i tried Rootrepeal - it installed and when i tried to scan files, it started, then shut down.

Hijackthis, will not run, gives same message as above.

I have been able to get malwarebytes to run in safe mode, but when i come back into full it gives same problem.

Whatever virus i have is causing Eset to not run at startup. I have to manually run it.

I was able to get win 32kdiag to run, and here is the log.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

logfile.txt

• Staff

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

Bumping your topic makes it seem like you are already being helped, and as you've noticed, you were overlooked because of it.

Please visit this webpage for instructions for running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

• When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt along with a new HijackThis log so we may continue cleaning the system.

If no joy do the following instead.

We need to execute an Avenger2 script.

Note to users reading this topic! This script was created specifically for the particular infection on this specific machine! If you are not this user, do NOT follow these directions as they could damage the workings of your system.

1. Please download The Avenger2 by Swandog46.
  2. Unzip avenger.exe to your desktop.
  3. Copy the text in the following codebox by selecting all of it, and pressing (<Control> + C) or by right clicking and selecting "Copy"
    Files to move:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\logevent.dll | C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll

4. Now start The Avenger2 by double clicking avenger.exe on your desktop.
  5. Read the prompt that appears, and press OK.
  6. Paste the script into the textbox that appears, using (<Control> + V) or by right clicking and choosing "Paste".
  7. Press the "Execute" button.
  8. You will be presented with 2 confirmation prompts. Select yes on each. Your system will reboot.
    Note: It is possible that Avenger will reboot your system TWICE.
  9. Upon reboot, a command prompt window will appear on your screen for a few seconds, and then Avenger's log will open. Please paste that log here in your next post.

Next, try running MBAM and ComboFix now.

-screen317

• Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!