High CPU usage until the Task manager opens

Prathap

Hello.

Please do not paste in the content of reports.   Just only attach the files.   You attached the reports & that is all I needed for these.

KIndly know that I can help you to see that there is no malware.  Beyond that, as to startup time, I will need to point you elsewhere.

The Adwcleaner report is fine.  It found nothing as far as malicious types.

The Malwarebytes for Windows report is perfect.   No malware  & NO   P U P.

Windows 10 has the Microsoft Windows Defender which can run the Windows Defender Offline scan.
Windows Defender Offline in Windows 10 can be run directly from within Windows.

Click the Windows Start menu button on the Taskbar, select Settings icon. Then choose Update and Security.

In Windows Settings  >>> click on Windows Security from the left side list.

Next, In Windows Security section:  Click on the grey button Open Windows Security

next click on the blue Scan options

Look down the options list.  Tick on Windows Defender Offline scan.   Then click the grey "Scan now" button.

and let it scan the system.

Keep in mind that the design and what is scanned by Windows Defender is a whole different design from Malwarebytes. But do let me know how this scan goes and what the result is.

NOTES:  A 4 to 5 second up-tick for startup of Windows is not all that much, at all.   That is not any reason to suspect some sort of infection.

Sincerely.

Hi Maurice Naggar,

Hope you had a good weekend, 

thank you for your last message, i tried those method and everything came clean, we have new workstation and mobile workstation arrived yesterday, i found the same thing, it is a normal thing in windows 10 it seems :) thank you all for your great help.

I tried Process hacker tool to find any hidden process, the system is working normally.

Do you have any suggestion on all in one anti malware / virus / Internet security software to keep our system clean?

Kind regards

Prathap

Hello Prathap.

I am happy tp know that the Windows Defender scan reported a clean result.   Bravo.

I would like to emphasize that Windows Task Manager may take a few seconds to settle down when it is first started.  That is not unusual.  Plus, the behavior is not a basis for assuming a infection.

As to security protection for your Windows computers, Malwarebytes for Windows Premium and the Windows 10 built in Windows Defender make a fine pair to protect it.   Though you still need to practice constant safety best practices.  ( more on that a bit below).

Malwarebytes recently acquired Binisoft, the makers of Windows Firewall Control and it is now completely free, so if you wish to use that you may download and install that, however it does rely on the built in Windows Firewall to function.

I believe this case can be wrapped up.  You may delete any files or tools we had you download.

It is not enough to just have a security program installed. Each pc user needs to practice daily safe computer and internet use.

Best  practices & malware prevention:
Follow best practices when browsing the Internet, especially on opening links coming from untrusted sources.
First rule of internet safety: slow down & think before you "click".

Never click links without first hovering your mouse over the link and seeing if it is going to an odd address ( one that does not fit or is odd looking or has typos).

Free games & free programs are like "candy". We do not accept them from "strangers".

Never open attachments that come with unexpected ( out of the blue ) email no matter how enticing.
Never open attachments from the email itself. Do not double click in the email. Always Save first and then scan with antivirus program.

Pay close attention when installing 3rd-party programs. It is important that you pay attention to the license agreements and installation screens when installing anything off of the Internet. If an installation screen offers you Custom or Advanced installation options, it is a good idea to select these as they will typically disclose what other 3rd party software will also be installed.
Take great care in every stage of the process and every offer screen, and make sure you know what it is you're agreeing to before you click "Next".

Use a Standard user account rather than an administrator-rights account when "surfing" the web.
See more info on Corrine's SecurityGarden Blog http://securitygarden.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_7.html
Dont remove your current login. Just use the new Standard-user-level one for everyday use while on the internet.

Do a Windows Update.

Make certain that Automatic Updates is enabled.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12373/windows-update-faq

All the very best to you.

Sincerely.

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks