poseinformal

Direct Contact with Malwarebytes

Hello,

Is it possible to contact directly with customer support?

I'm trying to sign-in in main web: https://www.malwarebytes.com/

But I have forgotten my password.

Anytime I click on "Forgot password?" an insert may email address I don't receive any new temporary password.

I have checked my SPAM folder, just in case, but there's no email with any data from Malwarebytes.

I have clicked so many times that I have been banned for one hour.

I suggest to change my registration email address, which I'm not going to write here, due to security reasons.

I will appreciate any help.

Thank you!

7 minutes ago, poseinformal said:

I'm sorry, Porthos, my English is not very good.

What do you mean with " Lets ask @AdvancedSetup "?

Do you mean that you are going to ask or should I do it?

Thanks!

Posting the way I did and "tagging" him already notifies him.

Hello Poseinformal.     :welcome:

The link you cited is not the one for Malwarebytes Support.   You may contact Support by creating a ticket,  or by using the web-based Chat option during business hours.

You have managed to get onto this forum.  I have to wonder what your main issue is  ( outside of logging in).   Please provide us a hint of your main major issue.

There is no need to login to "malwarebytes.com".

To get support from the Support team there is no login needed of any sort at all.

To get help from Malwarebytes support:

Please go to this link   https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/contactsupport/pages/home-support

Provide the detail and submit the ticket.

Do scroll down to the section “Create Ticket”.

or for Chat:

Online Chat support is available on the Support web portal.  It is available during normal work days, during a set of business hours.

Monday thru Friday   1 AM Pacific to 5 PM Pacific  /  8 AM  UTC to 11 PM  UTC.

The link is on this page https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/contactsupport/pages/home-support

Just below the search box.   See that tag "Chat with us"  on the left.

Note:  Your browser needs to have Pop-ups enabled.

I should add that Chat support is for basic issues like licenses, and help on setup or license activation;  and subscriptions.

Note:  At this moment ( of this post) Chat will be closed until next Monday.

Support will also be off for the weekend;   with limited support on Saturday & Sunday.

Edited by Maurice Naggar

Hi. 

Scroll down to the spot where it says "Forgot password"  ( in blue)    and then click on that.  Then follow the prompts after that.

Thanks for your interest, Maurice, but, as I have explained in my very first text, the "Forgot password? (In blue)" feature does not work at least for my email address.

I'm coping and pasting my original text:

"But I have forgotten my password."

"Anytime I click on "Forgot password?" and insert my email address I don't receive any new temporary password."

"I have checked my SPAM folder, just in case, but there's no email with any data from Malwarebytes."

"I have clicked so many times that I have been banned for one hour."

Thanks again, Juan

Hi.  For the Malwarebytes My Account page, the Email account needs to be one that is working valid one.  Otherwise that process would not work, if for example it mailed out a password reset email that does not reach you.

IF your Old email account is still available, provide your old email when going thru the "forgot password" sequence.

If what you need is to change the Email address of your  Malwarebytes license-subscription changed from a old one to a new one, you do have to get help from Support.

The email address is a key component of that web portal.

If I may suggest, use the online Chat on the Support help portal  early on Monday morning.

Online Chat support is available on the Support web portal.  It is available during normal work days, during a set of business hours.

Monday thru Friday   1 AM Pacific to 5 PM Pacific  /  8 AM  UTC to 11 PM  UTC.

The link is on this page https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/contactsupport/pages/home-support

Just below the search box.   See that tag "Chat with us"  on the left.

Note:  Your browser needs to have Pop-ups enabled.

Chat support is for basic issues like licenses, and help on setup or license activation;  and subscriptions.

Edited by Maurice Naggar