Mac error code 43

I think my laptop  is getting affected and the error code that is being placed is Mac error code 43, It is not letting me install or download anything, for that the important applications are bound to corrupt as backup cannot be taken, I need an solution for this issue, please provide with one.

Edited by treed
malicious link removed

Not sure how this relates to www.weknow.ac or even Malwarebytes, so I've requested it be moved to start a new discussion, but I doubt you will find a solution here. Doesn't sound like any kind of malware that I have ever run across. Possibly a failing internal drive. Probably need to take it up with AppleCare or your nearest Apple Store / repair facility. You also might get some assistance on the Apple Community Support forum.

• Staff
1 hour ago, tombills said:

I think my laptop  is getting affected and the error code that is being placed is Mac error code 43, It is not letting me install or download anything, for that the important applications are bound to corrupt as backup cannot be taken, I need an solution for this issue, please provide with one.

Please note that the link you provided is a malicious website, designed to scam you. Do not call that number, and do not visit the site again. I have removed the link.

Error code 43 is a "file not found" error. If you're seeing that a lot, it's likely caused by hard disk corruption, in which case you'll want to seek help from an Apple tech in an Apple Store or an Apple authorized repair shop. Be cautious when Googling for this kind of stuff, as you can easily run into other scam sites like the one mentioned above.

What error code 43 is not is a malware problem.

• 4 weeks later...

i had this error in the past where I could not delete files, what I did was I rebooted my Mac and it got fixed while a friend of mine had this error but he seemed to have hardware issues so he tried to restore the OS but while restoring the OS, he received an error massage called apple error 4013 .

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Removed link to scam site

5 hours ago, PaulBostock said:

I have Adguard on my Mac.  It is reporting the link in post #4 as a malware page & is blocking that link.

I'm using Pi-hole on my network and it blocks that site, as well.