RJ-UK

Browser Guard blocked: bible-facts.info and fatos-biblicos.info

Not sure why this site has been blocked. It was a simple HTML site that where the owner has the above two domain names pointing to it (there may be a few more). Will be grateful to know if there is a reason or for it to be blocked or if it is blocked by error, for it to be removed from the block list. Thanks.

Browser guard notices below.

----

Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD)
Website blocked: bible-facts.info

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain scam activity.

---

Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD)

Website blocked: fatos-biblicos.info

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain scam activity.

---

6 minutes ago, RJ-UK said:

Not sure why this site has been blocked.

The browser guard will block most if not all .info sites by default and will have to be whitelisted by MB if site is ok.

Thank you Porthos, I wasn't aware of this. Would you know if MB will pick this up from here to whitelist these domains or do I need to take further steps?

44 minutes ago, RJ-UK said:

Thank you Porthos, I wasn't aware of this. Would you know if MB will pick this up from here to whitelist these domains or do I need to take further steps?

They will get to it soon. they will post here when it is done.

Whitelisted both sites that were mentioned.  Should be fine by the next time you try to access them.

On 9/14/2019 at 1:47 PM, RJ-UK said:

Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD)
Website blocked: bible-facts.info

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain scam activity.

---

Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD)

Website blocked: fatos-biblicos.info

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain scam activity.

---

I believe the block is part of the Malwarebytes Browser Guard (MBG) advanced anti-Fake News Module.

The MBG Module, knowing that the bible is a collection of myths and fairy tales --- flagged the inappropriate content based on the claim of "facts."

Good Job MBG.

3 minutes ago, Frank_ said:

I believe the block is part of the Malwarebytes Browser Guard (MBG) advanced anti-Fake News Module.

No, it is because the TLD .info is blocked by default because of the abuse of that TLD (Top Level Domain)

Just now, Porthos said:

No, it is because the TLD .info is blocked by default because of the abuse of that TLD (Top Level Domain)

Oh, ok.  

Thanks Porthos.