Hotpants

'Get Full Protection' on Browser Guard

Hi, I get the option for Full Protection in the top right of my Browser Guard window on Chrome. I already have a fully paid Malwarebytes licence. Will this Browser Guard eventually be incorporated into the full licence?

This illustrates a root problem of having no way to identify your user base.  If you don't have people do a minimal registration you don't have a way to know which of your products they are using so you annoy them with links to things they already have.  This is a reason why we are asking for email address (with NO other personally identifiable information).  

We do have a roadmap item to look for solutions in the short term.

4 hours ago, gatortail said:

This is a reason why we are asking for email address (with NO other personally identifiable information).  

In that case, I'll need to change my email info because I did not use the same as I do for MBAM. Where do I change that?

@Bugbatter Currently there's no mechanism to update your email address, but don't be concerned.  As we work on the roadmap we'll define the appropriate options.  Our #1 priority will be our customers privacy.