JayWoz

Fileless Malware

I'm interested in knowing if Malwarebytes has the ability to stop these types of attacks?

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/what-is-fileless-malware-and-how-do-you-protect-against-it/

Yes, through the anti exploitation module and the ability to scan the Windows Registry.

What David says is quite accurate.  Additionally, you can learn more about these and other threats on the official Malwarebytes Labs blog.  The link I posted will display all search results for the term 'fileless' and includes multiple articles on the subject of fileless malware and related threats/attacks, including information on how Malwarebytes protects their users from such threats.

Thank you! This adds to my already great confidence in your product to help protect my laptops and phone. While other products are bloating their product with ads and/or resource intensive processes, ineffective protection your product has protected me! Thanks again!