Blocage par TLD Aide demandée

AlainC

Hello,
I have been a customer with you for many years.
I installed the Chrome MalwareByte extension and I encounter blockages (TLD) with my website. I am the developer and I program in php, mysql, then html for my site of distribution of animal photos. I checked in the list of "Scams" and did not find the site * naturissima.biz *, so I do not see why the extension blocks me. As a result, my potential customers for the sale of my photos may be blocked unnecessarily if they have installed this extension for either Chrome or FF.
Could you tell me how to proceed to remove this prohibition at "TLD" level.

------------

Bonjour,
Je suis client chez-vous depuis de nombreuses années.
J'ai installé l'extension Chrome MalwareByte et je rencontre des blocages (TLD) avec mon site WEB. Je suis le développeur et je programme en php, mysql, puis html pour mon site de distribution de photos animales. J'ai contrôlé dans la listes des "Scams" et n'y ai pas trouvé le site *naturissima.biz*, donc je ne vois pas pourquois l'extension me bloque. De ce fait mes potentiels clients pour la vente de mes photos risquent d'être bloqués inutilement si ils ont installé cette extension soit pour Chrome ou FF.
Pourriez-vous me dire comment procéder pour enlever cette interdiction au niveau de "TLD".

-------------

Thank you in advance for your answer

Alain

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Ils devront ajouter votre site à la liste blanche. Pour la plupart, tous les .biz sont bloqués par défaut. Donnez-leur un peu de temps.

Puisque vous avez répertorié le site dans votre message, ils y arriveront bientôt.

Merci beaucoup Porthos pour ces infos!

Alain

• 4 weeks later...

What bothers me is a random refu! I entered again and it worked, I was not stopped at the entrance of naturissima.
I also notice another problem is when I site a password protected directory cf: site.biz/admin/ or admin is protected by password to enter (.htaccess)
If it helps ...
Alain

Hello and thank you for the help.
I cleaned the cache as you proposed.
For access to naturissima.biz / photos / no problem.
On the other hand with a protection by password, there it blocks my site cf: naturissima.biz/admin/
So the problem happens when there is an intervention with the .htaccess file I am sure to 98% ...

Alain

It's really strange.
Either I have an immediate block, and do not see the request page.
Either I request, I provide the information and I have a page displayed without the css, so I request a re loading and there I am blocked. If I insist with the reload then I can go in and see my page normally, the TLD does not block me anymore. It is an intermittent mistake.