csnead

Clients Not Showing in Management Console

I wanted to clean up PC's that were no longer in our AD structure and needed to be updated. I followed the instructions to removed the AD OU group from the clients section in the management console. It successfully removed the AD OU group. I then re-added the OU by clicking on All Clients, Add AD OU as Group. I was able to add the OU back, but now I no longer see my clients in the AD OU sub OU's. I did an AD Sync as well. Still no clients are showing in the console. Does anyone know what may cause this or does it just take time for the clients to appear after you add a new AD OU group?

Thanks, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Greetings,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue, but hopefully Support will be able to assist you in rectifying the situation.  If you have not contacted them directly yet, I would strongly recommend doing so in order to expedite getting you the assistance you need.  To do so, please fill out the form on the bottom of this page and they will contact you directly via email.

In the meantime, you may find some helpful information in this thread which I believe involves users who were experiencing the same or similar issues with some of their endpoints not showing up.

I hope this helps, and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

Hi @csnead,

You should have had the option to retrieve the computer information when you re-added the OU, and alternatively, they should eventually sync on their own if AD sync is enabled. Have you double checked the AD sync settings/credentials? Has it ever worked? You can try removing and re-adding again and choose to retrieve the computer information now. You may need to toggle between groups to have the clients in each group reflect accurately. Let me know how it goes and if you continue to have trouble!