Koldren

Windows black screen

Hello, 

I ran a Malwarebytes scan and removed the threats found after the scan. When asked to reboot, agreed and now when loading windows I get a black screen. I am running Win7 64-bit on my system. Please find attached the text files with reports from FRST and Malwarebytes3 - hope this helps. Hope for your support! 

Malwarebytes3_quarantine.txt Malwarebytes3.txt FRST.txt Addition.txt

Hi,      :welcome:

My name is Maurice. I will be helping and guiding you, going forward on this case.

Thanks for the reports.   I regret the trouble you have encountered with Windows.

The vast bulk of the quarantined items were PUP.Optional.Conduit.Generic

It may just be that Windows got super busy or else, was having a hard time starting your usual "Profile" ( Janis )  for a normal Windows start.

It seems you ran the FRST reports while in SAFE mode.

Let us see if you could simply just get this machine powered off and then Restarted.

*Do unplug all devices from your computer, including: Printers, scanners, copiers, external attached devices, etc.*
*The only devices you should leave attached to your computer are your monitor, mouse and keyboard, if the computer is a desktop.*
*And if this PC is a laptop or notebook be sure it is directly connected to Power with regular power cord.*

Turn off your pc. By pushing the power off button.

IF the machine is a laptop or a notebook, press and Hold the button all the way down until you can hear the disc to stop spinning.

Wait about a minute.
Then do a power on to Restart your pc. Then let Windows load up.

We want to be sure that you log into Windows with your Janis user-login-account.

Hello.  Just checking up.  How are things ?

Are you still with us ?

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks