Flash after F/fox update faults

noknojon

Hi all,

One of the last problems I had a while back was that Flash did not seem to install or update after the last Firefox update..

Again I stick my hand up and hope that exile360 and others have this solution still on record..

All was OK till the auto update (about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks back) and it still (like last time) only causes problems on one small F/book game..

I will be back soon to check {we just ran out of milk for breakfast, and I need my Wheaties}...... Followed F/fox instructions, but that did not work..

It may need a reinstall of Adobe Flash, or some other feature that I missed !!

Thanks.. EDIT to add image.. I must click this icon (below), then click ALLOW after ..

What.JPG.f428d0d9abb846c75c6b410b69b4d4a0.JPG

Edited by noknojon
Added Picture

I'm pretty sure the Microsoft updates for Flash only apply to the version embedded in the Edge browser, though they may share some components in common and that could be why it fixed some of your issues.  I'd still suggest using the Flash uninstaller and reinstalling the latest version of Flash for Firefox because you don't want to keep outdated versions of Flash around just due to security vulnerabilities.  The latest version of Flash for all browsers is currently 32.0.0.255 so if that isn't the version you have installed on Firefox, I'd highly recommend updating.  You can check your Flash version on this page.