DanJordan

Office 2013/2016 being blocked

Hi,

We're seeing multiple blocks for Office, This can happen at strange times when the application is not being used but open (2AM when someone has left their laptop on and Office is open but not in use). Is anyone experiencing this? Only seems to be fairly recent. Attached the logs from the device which had blocked WINWORD.exe

archived-1741-mbae-alert.log mbae-default.log

Hi @DanJordan,

Thank you for reaching out to Malwarebytes. Due to the complexity of the situation, I have opened up a ticket with you through our support channel and will continue working with you through there. 

Please check your e-mail shortly!

While using office 2016 I got an error message Microsoft office error 30034-4 which got fixed after I disabled Malware bytes , any fix for that?

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Removed live hyperlink to bogus site

@Alex450

The link you provided is SPAM and has been removed. To answer your question though.

Error 30034-4. You might see Office error code 30034-4 if your antivirus software, firewall, or proxy settings prevent you from installing Office. To resolve the problem, temporarily turn off your antivirus software, firewall, or proxy settings, install Office, and then turn the settings back on

Thank you

Ron