Firefox

Warning Issued For Millions Of Microsoft Windows 10 Users

Regarding the Sept 10 posting on Forbes, the one about the "red screens".  Seems that author posted rather hastily without doing some due diligence & modicum of research, since it appears the red display is on some Lenovo systems.   The author makes zero mention of the hardware.   No name brand.

Yet some specific searches point to involvement of Lenono hardware & display apps.

See more info & tips here   

He does mention that Windows Latest site is pointing directly at Lenovo machines.

Curiously, though, As I run Windows Insider Preview builds, I had something similar happen to me a few builds back -  1 Machine went green, one went black and white (and looked like I was in an intense foggy situation) and one went almost the same lack-of-blue-light levels as Night Sight.  At the time it was because the display driver was force installed by that particular build, and all I did to fix was reinstall the normal display driver available for each GA on each machine.