I find that almost all antivirus app have anti-theft features. What do you think if Malwarebytes has that feature? 🙂

Greetings,

Thank you for the suggestion.  I will be sure to pass it on to the Product team.

Awesome!

I would like to use this app forever, but I hate to pay monthly, yearly fees. Can you sell a lifetime license with a one-time payment? I will definitely buy it at any price. 😊

52 minutes ago, Phuc said:

but I hate to pay monthly, yearly fees.

Get used to it. Most software is a subscription. If you want anti theft, consider Prey. They have a "FREE" plan. https://preyproject.com/pricing/

Hi @Phuc,

Well, we already do have some anti-theft features via our SMS device control.

To access:

1. Open the Malwarebytes for Android app
  2. Tap the Menu icon
  3. Tap Settings
  4. Tap Protection
  5. Tap SMS device control
  6. Toggle the button to 'On'
  7. Set pin

After that, you will be able to send simple SMS commands to your device.  Some features are locking your screen, changing your lock-screen password, sending a siren and vibrate device, and showing a message on the screen.  For a full list of commands, use command mb <your pin> ?

As far as subscription, Malwarebytes for Android currently does not have a lifetime subscription, nor is it on the road map.  I believe yearly is the best we can do.  My apologies.

Nathan