Sort order for REPORTS not showing proper sort order by Date

Hi,

I have a question concerning the "Reports" window: what exactly is the usage of the selection box at the beginning of each line ?

This was necessary in previous versions to reveal the hidden options (view, modify, delete) but in MB 4 Beta these options are revealed by hovering over each line.

Furthermore, they were already dropped in the "Allow list" and "Scan scheduler" windows of MB 4 Beta, which makes sense for the a/m reason.

Thanks for your time ! :) 

Edited by throkr
typo

@LiquidTension

I used to use these checkboxes to select the reports I wanted to delete and there was an option to delete all the selected reports.  I may not want to delete them all, but deleting them one at a time is a pain if there are a lot I want to delete (for example, I may want to delete all but the last 2 weeks worth).

I don't see how to do this now.  Rather than removing the check boxes, maybe you could add back the capability to delete all selected reports.

Thanks,
Bill

Edited by BillH99999

@throkr

I didn't realize only the last 30 days worth of reports were kept.  I thought they were kept forever in version 3.   I missed that this had been changed in the beta.

I haven't had the beta installed for 30 days yet so hadn't realized the old ones were going to be deleted automatically.  This will be just fine with me... I just didn't want them to be kept indefinitely.

Thanks!
Bill

Hi all,

We're currently working out some issues with the "Last 30 days". This is very much a work in progress and may change in upcoming releases.

22 hours ago, BillH99999 said:

I used to use these checkboxes to select the reports I wanted to delete and there was an option to delete all the selected reports.  I may not want to delete them all, but deleting them one at a time is a pain if there are a lot I want to delete (for example, I may want to delete all but the last 2 weeks worth).

Thank you for the feedback. This has been noted as a use case and we'll be looking into how we can potentially accommodate this in a future version.