Life time code blacklisted

Blacklisted Activation code 

Support Ticket 2697502 sent Aug 27,2019

Purchase of malwarebytes made October 22 2008 from cleaverbridge lifetime activation.
This is happening far to often. It seems every time I update windows 10 not long after my 
activation code is shut down and malwarebytes reverts back to the free edition.
Did delete and tried to activate though my account but no luck. If my code has been 
hacked the please issue me a new activation code so these shutdowns don't happen. 
A little disgruntled with this program that this is happening so often.

Looking at the forums it seem that most of the problems are with the lifetime users.

• Root Admin

Hello @skoop

I've looked at your ticket and you did not supply your license information or your proof of purchase. The provided email is not linked to either Cleverbridge or 2Checkout

Please update your ticket with your license information and your proof of purchase so that support can assist you.

Yes, most issues are with the lifetime license as those are the ones pirated and stolen. Once you've setup your My Account you shouldn't have an issue. If you send me a private message with your license I can look it up and see if there is an issue though.

Thank you

Ron

Thanks Ron from the staff and Jason from the support staff. I am back up and running the activated Malwarebytes. Issued a new activation code. However checking my account it still shows my old activation code and ID. I hope this will be fixed as well.

Thanks again was only with free version for three days

skoop