Strange pop-up.

Everytime I visit the forum webpage today I get a pop-up notification saying "Terms Dismissed".

image.png.a2aeee672aed5f10a8d22ebafe0a881b.png

If I navigate elsewhere and then come back to the forum page it repeats.
If I refresh the page when I'm not logged in it repeats.
Once I'm logged in it doesn't happen.

I'm not seeing it on any other Invision based forums (or anywhere else).

Anyone have any ideas what that is about?

EDIT - I signed out again and it stopped doing it, we'll see what happens next time.

EDIT2 - Well I can't reproduce it now, even following a reboot. Put it down to a one-off.
It would still be interesting to know what may have been causing it?

Edited by nukecad

I did notice on that screen capture that the shield icon in the address bar is purple.

That's an indication that Firefox itself is blocking some page content. (Usually social media links - Faceache).

12 hours ago, nukecad said:

I did notice on that screen capture that the shield icon in the address bar is purple.

That's an indication that Firefox itself is blocking some page content. (Usually social media links - Faceache).

me too here I’m using the Firefox web browser and I do not think the content blocking in the Firefox is the problem because other user’s like @yardbird he is also has the same popup message by using windows chrome web browser

@nukecad you also can to to check in the "exo error topic" for the report of this problem

16 hours ago, nukecad said:

Everytime I visit the forum webpage today I get a pop-up notification saying "Terms Dismissed".

image.png.a2aeee672aed5f10a8d22ebafe0a881b.png

If I navigate elsewhere and then come back to the forum page it repeats.
If I refresh the page when I'm not logged in it repeats.
Once I'm logged in it doesn't happen.

I'm not seeing it on any other Invision based forums (or anywhere else).

confirmed ! I’m using other forum and not seeing such message on there but I see it only on the Malwarebytes forum !