David H. Lipman

F/P Reporting - split reporting ?

That's what I mean.  Is F/P reporting now bifurcated ?

If it is, I suggest a F/P Reporting sub-forum in  Malwarebytes Browser Guard  specifically for Browser Extension Add-Ons.

There are different aspects of the Malwarebytes Browser Guard, some are managed by us on the Web Team and some are managed by the Browser Guard team, so it depends on the actual FP being reported.

So, how is the End User supposed to know where to go ?

Depends if block is due extension or the program

But also I join here to ask, why at Browser Guard there is a forum for Chrome and other for Firefox?

Both use same database

I can see two different sub-forums as they are programmed differently and will have different bugs and errors.

As one can see the Chrome extension is live but the Firefox version has been temporarily pulled.  This demonstrates that division.

I can see one False Positive reporting sub-forum in the Malwarebytes Browser Guard for both Chrome and Firefox so as to clearly identify and separate F/P Reporting for them