RTL434

Can't run Belarc Advisor.

13 hours ago, digmorcrusher said:

Strange, I am using 4.0.1 and Belarc runs fine for me.

Thanks for the info. I last ran Belarc to my four PC's on the 22nd. August with no problems.  I installed the MWB beta on this PC on the 24th. and had the problem.  This morning, I ran Belarc on another PC to make sure it ran. I then installed the 4.0.1 beta and Belarc still ran. So back to this PC where I uninstalled/reinstalled Belarc. Deleted the quarantined entry and ran Belarc successfully.   Thanks again.

Hello @RTL434

Can you please follow the forum post below and send us the FP file report:

In the mean time I will try to reproduce the issue on our end.

Thank you.

Hello @nikhils     I sent the FP file report with the initial post. It is below the screenshot.  Is it no good?

As I mentioned as well, I deleted the quarantined entry and reinstalled Belarc after seeing the reply from digmorcrusher  and it now runs o.k. on this PC.  After that, I ran Belarc on my other desktop and laptop to make sure it worked.  I then installed the beta 4.0.1 on both and Belarc still ran o.k. 

Hello @RTL434

I tried running the scenario with Belarc Advisor  this morning but was unable to reproduce this issue. Thank you for letting me know that everything is working for you correctly.

Also my apologies, I did not see the FP report attached.

Just to be can you please zip and send me this file from your machine (C:\PROGRAM FILES\SPECCY\UNINST.EXE). Please send it via Private message.

Thank you.

File sent---once I found out how to do a Private Message!!  Thanks.