Buying confusion

Hello Team

I have only ever had a positive experience with Malwarebytes - You were extremely helpful when a program I published came up as a false positive.

I'm looking for some peace of mind on my server - and installed Premium for Business (I think) ..

Trying to do the right thing, I thought I'd check out the prices .. now this isn't complaint at all - but, I know how it is when you design a bit of UI - what might be entirely obvious to the designer - just isn't  to the end user.

So, here - in the attached image … I have no Idea what I am buying multiple(s) of … multiple licenses ? . multiple Years ?

Especially in the context of Teams … and the mix and match thing just makes it worse.. if I buy 3 units.. is that 1 for Mac, Windows and Android ?

I thought I would capture and share my initial confusion - it is valuable.. because once it's gone, it's gone.

OK... I've played with it some more - and tbh.. my understanding is (now) … that that I am buying multiple licenses .. per computer 

Assuming that's correct - a very simple addition of "Device(s)" (or "installation(s)", or "seat(s)" or "endpoint(s)" or  whatever)  - after the [+] button would massively clarify things.

Also - the 'learn more' link - is, I have to say, much clearer - when you get there - but this initial 'in your face' 2 way screen just needs that small tweak to win you more business.

Hope that helps

Nick

image.png.fdc92191c5a0a2e90bf4c77b03903e06.png