miguelgrado

Firewall control, goog idea, too many bugs

Hello

I tested this application on my two pcs, with identical result on both:

1- At a certain point, after a restart, the icon turns blue and does not allow you to do anything.
The services are started and automatically, but so everything has to be restarted several times manually until it works again.

Reinstall app solves the problem temporarily

2- When the icon is blue, the uninstaller does not work and you need to reactivate the app if or if.

3- The uninstaller does not work properly and stays locked during uninstallation, and it is necessary to give it to come out on the parta icon finish

4- double rules

Thank you

Greetings,

Thanks for the feedback.  I will pass it on to the Product team for review and analysis.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you run into any further issues or if you have any additional suggestions, ideas or feature requests.

Thanks

10 hours ago, exile360 said:

Greetings,

Thanks for the feedback.  I will pass it on to the Product team for review and analysis.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you run into any further issues or if you have any additional suggestions, ideas or feature requests.

Thanks

For now the uninstalled from my pcs, because it is not possible to use it correctly

Thanks

You're welcome.  I personally use WIndows 10 Firewall Control by Sphinx as I've been using it for years and it also lacks the requirement of needing to keep the DNS Client service enabled/active (I need to be able to keep it disabled as I user a very large HOSTS file).