no1yak

Licence key Black listed

I have two lifetime licences one of which as been black listed for no reason. My machine was updated to win 10 18362.295 and since then MB has reverted to "Free". My Subscription account is showing me to activate this licence but, it won't.

Any help would be great.

Edited by MysteryFCM
Image deleted (contains users ID and key)

Hello and Welcome back @no1yak

First off let me just state that you should never post your license info in the public forum, when you do that allows others to see it and potentially try to use it, and then it gets blacklisted.

That being said, the only folks that can help with this issues is the support help desk.

For any of these issues:

• Renewals
  • Refunds (including double billing)
  • Cancellations
  • Update Billing Info
  • Multiple Transactions
  • Consumer Purchases
  • Transaction Receipt

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us to get help

If you need help looking up your license details, please head here: https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1264 

Just to add to the advice from Firefox above, I would also suggest trying to deactivate your license through My.Malwarebytes.com if you haven't done so already.  Instructions on signing up can be found in this support article, and if necessary, instructions on adding a license to your account manually can be found in this support article.  If you are able to see the license in your account at My.Malwarebytes.com after signing up and adding it, please try deactivating it from all previous devices/installations to see if that helps.  Instructions on doing so may be found in this support article.

If none of that helps then simply await a response from Malwarebytes Support after creating a support ticket as advised above by Firefox and they will assist you further.

I hope this helps and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

I have a ticket 2691290 which I started yesterday. Have already tried to deactivate this licence and it shows the activation button but , it doesn't work.

Thanks for removing the image, I realised my mistake as soon as I posted. That image was the one I sent to support.