Living_Computer

My introduction/Any gamers here?

Hi!

I'm a new user here, i like playing CS:GO, CS:S and other games on Steam. In CS:GO i do play competitive from time to time, but i usually hang around on community servers, just like i did (and still do, to a extent) in CS:S. If you are Swedish and used to play CS:S when it was popular, maybe you know who i am. 😮

Any other gamers that would wanna play CS:GO, do a heist or something funny in GTA, or play something else maybe? Right now i would love to play Pummel Party, so if anybody has that game, hit me up on PM.

Games i play:

CS:GO

CS:S

GTA V Online (i basically only play heists or other missions, and no random matchmaking, only people that i talk with while playing. I can just mess around in the game too)

Pummel Party (like Mario Party, but on PC and online).

Other games i play a bit casually if I'm bored:

Chess at Lichess

Business Tour (on Steam, like Monopoly but they can't call it that cus laws)

If i feel like it we could play something else of course, i can't list all my games here. If you wanna play with me:

• I want you to have a mic, and be able to speak English or Swedish (don't have to be perfect, if you are playing a more serious game like CS:GO or GTA, i want us to be able to understand each other, but of course you don't have to speak perfectly).
  • Preferably be willing to use TeamSpeak 3, since that's what i use with my other friends, if you wanna play something 1 on 1 with me, i could accept Discord too, if i'm bored that day). I don't and won't use Skype.
  • You don't have to be particularly good at the game, but you do need to be able to communicate and take constructive criticism (and give it too)
  • I don't really care about squeaky/young voices either, but if you have one, don't scream, speak calmly.

Other facts about me:

I dislike McD, Burger King and other fast food chains, but i love real hamburgers.

I think this website needs a favicon so i can find it easier among all my tabs, I'm a tab lover. 16 GB ram is a need.

Gamer, strongly prefers TeamSpeak over Discord. Discord fanbois, I'm challenging you to a debate!

PC MASTER RACE of course, console peasants. :P

Meticulous when it comes to  computer security, and my computer in general.

Two screens bitches! ❤️ Wouldn't survive without them.

PCs > smartphones, tablets and that kind of *****.

Talking about smartphones: Vanilla Android aka Pixel > Other Android phones with good mod support > iPhone > Trash Android

Btw, f*ck modern software UI:s, like apps that Discord use. NO, you don't need half of my screen to show me a message, thank you.

I hate preinstalled crapware on computers on laptops, insecure *****.

Mechanical keyboard warrior!

Tech support for both family, extended family and people hanging out on the same gaming communities that i frequent.

Proud Windows 7 user, dislikes Windows 10, but not for the usual reasons.

Likes caffeine.

Yeah, that's me.

Malwarebytes has a favicon; at least in my browser it does:

favicon.png.54690ff477d9ec728c3e8f1d3cb61bae.png

If you meant something else or some other site(s) then nevermind; I just wanted to let you know in case it isn't showing up for you, that Malwarebytes does have a favicon.

It doesn't show up for me. I'm using Firefox on Windows 7. Favicons show up for other sites.

Ah, it must be an issue specific to Firefox then.  Oddly enough, the icon for the main malwarebytes.com site seems to work; it's just the forums that appears to have the issue, at least on my system.

The FavIcon shows on two different Windows 7 PCs of mine using two different Firefox versions.

On 8/15/2019 at 11:56 PM, exile360 said:

Malwarebytes has a favicon; at least in my browser it does:

favicon.png.54690ff477d9ec728c3e8f1d3cb61bae.png

If you meant something else or some other site(s) then nevermind; I just wanted to let you know in case it isn't showing up for you, that Malwarebytes does have a favicon.

hello @exile360

I had the same issue here , the Malwarebytes icon is no longer displayed as a favicon within the Malwarebytes’s website URL!

On 8/15/2019 at 11:57 PM, Living_Computer said:

It doesn't show up for me. I'm using Firefox on Windows 7. Favicons show up for other sites.

@Living_Computer almost the same here as in your case . Firefox web-browser is here but with windows 10 OS !

On 8/16/2019 at 12:03 AM, David H. Lipman said:

The FavIcon shows on two different Windows 7 PCs of mine using two different Firefox versions.

@David H. Lipman which version of Firefox do you use ? trying here at the least to know where is the problem is .

Edited by Gt-truth

FF v55.03 (Notebook) and FF v64.02 (Desktop)

Edited by David H. Lipman

OK , a quick check in Firefox website but I was unable to find the older version of the Firefox .

EDIT :

just thinking of runs another browser based on Firefox from a USB and still the same problem ....

Edited by Gt-truth

37 minutes ago, David H. Lipman said:

downgrade to an old version and still no go , the Malwarebytes favicon is still not showing up ! in fact downgrading to an older version of Firefox will causes to your Firefox data (opened websites .cookies and caches etc) to be lost!

anyway thx for link

I have downgraded and lost nothing.

Try deleting the ShortCut and then recreating it.

I have to go to my user directly to this path : C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla and was there a temp backup files for today and I have grab one of them and to use it and all my tabs and all my others Firefox data are now been restored . however I haven’t tried yet your Shortcut idea . but hey anyway I have all data back right now .

what about Malwarebytes -favicon ?

Edited by Gt-truth